Saturday 13 August 2016


`the best days of my life


Childhood stories of famous people BY Scharada Dubey

Book Review

Hey guys this is my second book review, I hope you like it.

I issued this book from the Heritage schools library. The lexile is 1250. The book tells us about the life of many people. Who are they? Here is the list.

1.     Gautama Buddha

2.     Kabir

3.     Leonardo da Vinci

4.     Abraham Lincoln

5.     Swami Vivekananda

6.     Marie Curie

7.     Mahatma Gandhi

8.     Albert Einstein

9.     Helen Keller

10.                        Jawaharlal Nehru

11.                        Enid Blyton

12.                         J.R.D. Tata

13.                        Tenzing Norgay

14.                         M.F. Husain

15.                        Satyajit Ray

16.                        Che Guevara

17.                        Neil Armstrong

18.                        John Lennon

19.                        Pele

20.                        Steven Spielberg

21.                        Mark Spitz

22.                        Kapil Dev

23.                        J.K. Rowling

24.                        A.R. Rahman

25.                        Brian Lara

This is one of the most inspiring books I have read. Knowing the childhood stories of the names I have always heard changed how I think.

If you are a parent-

Giving this book to your child is definitely a good idea and a good source of motivation. Your child will know that every great person in history had some troubles and were still successful, The book will tell your child about the power of hard work.

If you are reading the book-

This book will make you want to start studying. It’s a great book. Plus point? It is about the childhood as I mentioned above. In case you guys are having trouble and think you cant do anything? Go and pick up this book. I know many of you don't read all these ultra-Knowledge filled books, I know (My mom bought me The Book of virtues for Boys and girls a few years back. Well I haven't even touched it yet. Maybe you can experiment a bit.

Plus point number 2 ! The book is divided into multiple stories so if your  teacher asks you to write a summary on it, You can skip that work. ( Do this at your own risk, I have not tried it.)
Honestly writing a summary of a book is the most boring part of my student life, Comment if you agree.

Well I hope you guys liked Review Number 2. Please leave feedback in the comments section. Incase you are looking for a review of a particular book. Ask Away. Mail me at Nagpalsara@gmail.com  I can also recommend books ( Suppose you need to find out which book to gift your 11 year old niece) Keep Reading!

 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment